Friday, December 24, 2004

You sit and you think.

This isn't any First person shooter, or no RPG, or as a matter of fact, this is nothing. This is cut, dry, to the point, lame, boring, feeble... this... is life... This is MY life. What, am I going to do with it. My one shot to change society. My one chance... to do anything. It's hell, yes, but, its your one chance at it, your one chance to conquer all to... live. Sitting here, I think of all the bad things that happen to everyone, the ways you can fall, the way you can fail... That's how I usually think. But now... I can see clearly, look forward, No more fluttering in the things that could happen, or.. or the things that will. Because the only two things that are possible to be like that are... your life will happen... and... you will die...... Those are the only two things set in stone, that are never going ot be changed. So before those things happen, and before your will passes you by... Grab it, Take hold, your one shot will pass you by, because the world never sleeps, you never get a second chance, and those things that could be great, that would last for ever, even past the shroud of death, that lingering feeling of nothingness.. only happen once, and your chance at them is there for a reason. Grab, yearn, try... for them. Because without that... not only are you hurting yourself, but... your ruining... something great... for everyone.

Never again will I try and see something that I know I cannot... because the fact of the matter is... you can only not see something... when it is you, who is blind, and not the world.

Random Thought of The Day:

Would it be wrong to have a fight scene in a church...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home