Wednesday, May 12, 2004

The Play is really going.... not so smoothly... I'm sorry i ahd to leave early all of yall, but you know what, honestly I am sorry, but, I dont feel superior, I feel bad. I think though yall would rather have a show though then not have one at all... Just a hunch... I'm an ass... fine, I'm a dipshit... fine... I don't care, i had a shitty day. Nichole, I'm sorry babe... If you need anything just ask, it shall be done. I'm still working on getting you that car ;). Moving on, lets recap... The day started crappy with me realizing i forgot my project, then it got better with me finding out somethings that shocked me, and made me feel bad for someone else... So i tried my had at cheering her up, I don't know how I did, but I hope I helped. Then we moved to basketball where i was landed on by two people and hurt my hip, which is on ice ath the moment, and which i fell on during the show runthrough. I'm sorry, I suck yall... I am the worst at this crap.... Might as well just give it up after this show, if it will make you happy. I'm sorry I didn't stay, I realize i should have, but yea... what ever... you want to yell at me go ahead, lay it one me, just make sure its today, because I don't want to have a crappy day then too... Awsome, my day gets better as i type, I lose the internet... Sweetness... This is going so well today. Others had worse days though... I'm sorry babe... Your beautiful, feel better!


Random Thought of The Day:

Always do what you are afraid to do.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home