Wednesday, June 09, 2004

BORED BORED BORED... Thats what i have been lately. Finally this week though i have been mysteriously able to hang out with some friends. That was cool, but i was throughly Embarassed at the mall, doing something that was... shall we say.... very abnormal for a guy. Although, this was my first experience at being throughly embarassed, and i welcomed the feeling. Although there are other things i would like to welcome but yea. So anyways, I should be going to the summer workouts, but im not. There is no good reason, as to why im not going. I look like shit. My 6 pack is fading, and such. But i have realized i dont know if i want it anymore. The glory of a basketball game can only be experienced from the floor, and if i feel like im not going to get shit for playing time, why should i waste my summer trying to get "better". But yea, who knows, i might start/will start going next week, because i need to start training for my cruise. Thats a reason in itself to train. Although i wish i didnt have this reason, but i do now so yea.


Random Thought of The Day:

PENGUIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home