Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Today was uneventful, minus the fact that I realized how much of a pack rat my dad is. It annoys me so much. Whatever, it makes me feel like a pig when I have people over because we have no garage, its all... stuff, sickening really. Whatever, I need a job, and then I need a place to go with the money I make, and then I need a new car. Three priorities. Plus acting, and school, and Winter Rose, in this order Acting, Winter Rose, School, Job. Now that I have my list, I need to stick with it. Moving on, I completed the second boredom reel for Winter Rose today, you should check it out, its pretty badass www.winterroseband.com, course I feel like someone will sue me for use of their songs, but meh, if they do, I might be able to talk them into letting me do some shit to work it off or something... course I don't even know why I care, for I'm only one of what, 6 Billion people who use music in productions without permission. Meh.

Random Thought of The Day:

"What do I do, What do I do, What Do I Do, What Do I DO?" *Bobs Head* - School of Fish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home