Sunday, October 24, 2004

Best Buy is Badass. Of Course it is angering to know that the Park Ln Store has a Shrink of .01 % Giving them an extra $500 in their paycheck, just for working there, on top of what they work... its insane... and they are all yelling about it going to .02%... lol were .47%, and we don't get any extra cash until we are under .45%.... But meh, i admire them all for getting it that low, congrats yall. BUT, i say the them, Store 256 is going to whoop them in this next District Contest, "District Banner: BEST BEST BUY", here we come.

As you can see I worked today, I felt really stupid because iwent to the wrong BEst Buy, there is one on Park LANE and Park... just park... ones in Plano ones in Mesquite.... well I went to the Plano one and was like... why am I learning about computers? I need to be learning about Cam Corders... so well I asked and they were like... oh shit I was wondering why 256 was here... lol meh, whoops I was there on time, thats all that matters... 6:52 is when I walked in. But so i changed stores and had a good day. It was so badass. Best Buy is the place to work if you can. Shop there too people, Service plans are well worth the cost, ESPECIALLY on camcorders.

Random Thought of The Day:

I can get 9 hours of sleep and not be rested and with 2 hours i can go all day.... humm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home