Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Jumping too fast, needle strung breaks

For once in my life, I'm actually truely happy with all that is giong on... minus the fact that my grades are slipping somewhat, which I need to work on, other then that I'm extremely happy with what is going on.

Sunday I was a little too fast to jump to conclusions... What I did was awsome, and I guess the reason I was viewing it as such was because my brain doesn't or rather, can't comprehend the term "perfect" and when the perfect night happened... I guess I needed to make up some sort of excuse to make it fit in my daily routine of things. *Shrugs*

Monty Python and The Holy Grail... Great movie, exceptionally better when you get to watch it with the right person. I don't think I have seen that movie as being so funny, interesting, entertaining, and obscure at the same time... ever. In short, a holiday that I never really looked at as being necessary, was for once, accepted as something that isn't just for corprate gain, and mushy cards... or broken cookies in large heart shaped boxes with cool "drarings" of people on them, and weird writing. *Shrugs* meh, all I know is, It's time for me to get on the bed, so, night to all.

Random Thought of The Day:
Conversation playing back in my mind, what a pretty smile... and her mom's cake is awsome too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Welp said...

omg...it is super happy woman .......... but seriously...it is good to hear that you are happy.

February 16, 2005 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Paul Welp said...

thank you...you need to feel better though...so avoid the computa and get well.

February 18, 2005 at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home